Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

LiAnne Harrison







As I was searching through the vast amount of Illustrators who have been selected for the 3 x 3 Annuals I came across this illustrator whose work I adore. Working with paper construction, collage and photomontage. Her work is stunning and is right up my street in terms of inspiration. I love anything that involves old black and white photographs with cut out pieces of paper.

It was also really inspirational and motivating to see (as I was routing through her blog) the vast amount of 'things' she has involved herself in. From arranging and taking part in an exhibition in Brighton, (plus many more) numerous competitions, setting up an Illustration collective called BEAST, selling her own work and of course many freelance jobs.

This gives me drive (or a kick up the bum) to get myself more involved in exhibitions and competitions that are flying around. All I have to do now is to figure out how to add another 3 hours to end of each day and I will be sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment