Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Do what you love, and do it often...

 

I have always been a massive believer in the idea that you really have to work hard in life to get what you truly want. Nothing is handed to you on a plate and I think I might be part of the last generation to truly understand the meaning of that. Yes, luck can go a long way in helping you get there, but it's hard work in the end that pays off. I believe I have been incredibly lucky to be born into the family I have and the country I live in.  Because of those two things I have been given the opportunity to educate myself, and it is through this education that I have learnt what I want to do in life. 

Illustration, design, art will always run through my veins, I love it, it's part of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment